The Dolphin Centre - We Are Hiring!
Darlington Borough Council
The Dolphin Centre is at the heart of Darlington Town Centre and has been for nearly 40 years! We pride ourselves on our extensive menu in our bistro and market square café which provide a relaxed atmosphere and contemporary eating experience.
We also have our banqueting and events business which is booming; catering from the corporate events right through to weddings and special occasions.
We are looking to attract people who are passionate about providing outstanding customer service with an enthusiasm to deliver business performance and who will be proud to be part of this very successful team. A Chef with a positive attitude and the flexibility to cope with the demands of a very busy and varied kitchen.
Reporting to the Head Chef and Catering Management, the Second Chef will ensure the smooth running of the catering facilities in the Dolphin Centre, leading all kitchen operations including food preparation, cooking, approving presentation and clean up to agreed standard.
What's in it for you? Our employee offer includes:
31 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase additional Annual Leave (pro-rata for part time working)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with option to make Additional Voluntary Contributions
• Flexi-time scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave payments
• Green Car Leasing Scheme
• Access to a wide range of training, learning and development
• Access to free physiotherapy sessions
• Access to free, confidential counselling
• First class health and wellbeing initiatives
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Reduced cost membership for the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
• Season ticket car parking permits or subsidized Town Centre parking permits subject to criteria
• Discounted Arriva Travel Pass
• Access to Childcare Vouchers scheme subject to criteria
For further information please visit the listings below
There are no jobs linked to this campaign