Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/01/2019 12:00
£33,136 - £37,107
Schools - Support
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Academy Business Manager who possesses sound leadership and management skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join St Aidan’s Church of England Academy which is continually looking to improve.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record as a senior manager in a complex organisation, and will lead the development and implementation of the Academy’s support functions.
The successful applicant will be someone who has:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience of managing budgets and capital projects
• The ability to analyse complex data and produce comprehensive reports that meet the differing needs of stakeholders (teachers, governors, parents and others)
• Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills including the ability to be flexible in order to achieve targets
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Applications are invited from prospective candidates in education or public sector settings who are able to demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Further details and an application form are available from Jenn Wallis, HR Partner – Avec Partnership, by email: email@example.com
Applications must be returned to Jenn Wallis via the email above.
Closing Date: Noon, 7th January 2019
Interview Date: w/c 14th January 2019
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed
This job is closed for applications.