Pre-Construction & Compliance Manager
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/01/2019 23:59
£33,136.00 - £37,107.00 annually
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small but very successful construction team.
We have recently completed a programme of around 180 high quality, affordable housing units and demand has been so strong that the Council is now looking to build a further 1000 dwellings over the next 10 years, in addition to a range of other capital projects, including schools and corporate buildings. We therefore need to expand our existing team.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in pre-construction activities and promote Health and Safety across Building Services.
You should have relevant experience within the construction industry and will be required to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the CDM regulations and the roles of the duty holders on the specific contracts.
In return, the rewards for working at the Council will go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave, plus public holidays
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Flexi Time Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Regular health and wellbeing initiatives
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Mike Chapman, Head of Building Services on 01325 406644.
This job is closed for applications.