DBS424/18 School Business Manager - St Cuthbert's RC Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/01/2019 12:00
£26,075.73 - £29,558.52 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
St Cuthbert's RC Primary School, North Shields
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle in partnership with
North Tyneside Local Authority.
Applications are invited for the post of School Business Manager
The post is permanent, term time only over 195 days, 30 hours per week.
The Governors of this successful, friendly and happy school invite applications for the post of School Business Manager to join our staff and Senior Leadership Team.
The post is suitable for an outstanding School Business Manager with or looking for practical experience of working as part of a whole school team and community working to provide our children with the best education possible.
A very special individual is required to work collaboratively with a positive staff team, a supporting governing body, appreciative parents and active PTFA and, above all, happy engaging children.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Take a lead role in the development and maintenance of records/ management information systems including, but not exclusively, those for HR, finance, safeguarding, health and safety, pupil records and attendance.
• Take a lead role in procurement and securing sponsorship/funding, marketing and promoting the school.
• Assist in the line management of support staff including commissioning, co-ordination and delegation of relevant activities and services.
• Liaise with the school’s leadership team to ensure the effective provision of support services within school.
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school to learn.
• The opportunity to work alongside a successful team of highly motivated, creative and caring staff, governors, families and a supportive PTFA who are all committed to achieving excellence in all areas.
An application pack is available from The Headteacher, St Cuthbert’s RC Primary School, Lovaine Place, North Shields, NE29 0BU upon receipt of a large SAE.
Applications must be on the standard support staff CES application form which is available from school by request and must be returned to the Headteacher, c/o school.
The governing body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Noon Monday 14th January 2019
Shortlisting: Week beginning Monday 14th January 2019
Interviews: Friday 18th January 2019
This job is closed for applications.