Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/01/2019 13:00
Schools - Support
25 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 days
Fixed Point 15 (£17,972) – actual earnings £10,695 pro rata
Required as soon as possible
The North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint an Assistant Cook at Easington Academy.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced member of staff to act work alongside our current Assistant Cook and under the direction of the Executive Head Chef.
• Have recent relevant catering experience
• Assist with food preparation and cooking as required
• Have knowledge of stock control, goods ordering and operation of tills and cashing up.
• Have food hygiene qualifications
• Have energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with highly motivated children
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent working environment
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• A supportive and effective governing body
• Opportunities for continuing professional development.
Closing date: 15th January 2019
Short-listing: 18th January 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 21st January 2019
For further information, please download an application pack from the Trust website: www.nelt.co.uk or www.easingtonacademy.co.uk or contact Andrea Beckett, Support Services Manager on 0191 527 0757 . This should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Andrea Beckett, Easington Academy, Stockton Road, Easington, SR8 3AY
The North East Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure
The North East Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
This job is closed for applications.