Site Supervisor - Eppleton Academy Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/01/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
Eppleton Academy Primary School
Governors are seeking to appoint a diligent, conscientious and skilled Site Supervisor for Eppleton Academy Primary School site. We wish to maintain our high standard health and safety and to make our site a pleasant place to be.
You will :
• be looking for a new challenge to supervise our site
• be ready for the responsibilities of security, Health and Safety, maintenance and the supervision of other premises staff
• have good organisational skills and be proactive around the site
• be hardworking and flexible to the needs of children and the school
• have good DIY skills for general repairs, maintenance and decorating
• take pride in our school and community and be involved in special school events
• engage with staff, children, parents, contractors and the community
• enjoy working in a child centred environment
• be prepared to work a split shift and have some flexibility in relation to the opening and closing of school for lettings and out of hours events.
We will offer you:
• a staff team that is supportive and appreciative of the work of premises staff
• a caring school community
• a commitment to your ongoing training and development needs
• strong support from the governing body
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school by making an appointment with Pamela Lawrence, School Administrator, to whom completed applications should be returned.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 and therefore is subject to criminal records check from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Eppleton Academy Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office.
This job is closed for applications.