Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/01/2019 12:00
£2,827.81 (Pro rata of £16,394)
Schools - Support
Lunchtime Care Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: 7 hours 45 minutes - Term Time Only (38 Weeks)
Advert Start Date: 08/01/2019
Required from: As soon as possible
Salary: Scale Point 6 - £16,394 Per Annum (Pro rata Salary £2,827.81 per annum)
The Governors of Ryhope Infant School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Lunchtime Care Assistant to join our friendly and caring school.
• Have knowledge of the importance of nurturing and the impact it has on the outcomes for children
• Assist teaching staff with monitoring pupils during lunchtime to ensure the well-being and safety of pupils, in line with the school’s policies and procedures
• Work as a team member under the direction of the Lunchtime Supervisor to support children’s individual needs as part of our inclusive school
• Assist in the supervision of lunchtime activities both indoors and outside
• Take part in regular team meetings
Application packs are available on the school website or by contacting the school. Completed application forms should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked FAO The Headteacher – Miss S Reed.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23rd January 2019 (by 12 noon)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 23rd January 2019 (PM)
Interviews: Tuesday 29th January 2019
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ryhope Infant School Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures
This job is closed for applications.