Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/01/2019 12:00
£18,875 to £21,455 (depending on experience). The salary advertised is the pro rated salary
Schools - Support
Harton Academy, South Shields
£18,875 - £21,455 (depending on experience)
The salary advertised is the pro-rated salary
37 hours a week, Monday to Friday, term time only
Managing the associate Pastoral Team, you will provide an effective support for the Academy in all aspects of pupil attendance, as well as overseeing the first aid and on-call support provided to our pupils and students. The role is also to ensure all student personal details are accurate and up to date within the MIS.
In return, you can be confident that you are joining a committed, supportive and very successful team. You will be coming to an extremely popular and over-subscribed 11-18 academy with over 1600 students, which …
• was judged “outstanding” in all categories in our Ofsted inspection in January, 2013
• in February 2009 featured in a national publication by Ofsted entitled ‘12 Outstanding Secondary Schools – Excelling Against the Odds’
• achieves excellent examination results in KS4 and KS5
• was designated as a ‘Teaching School’ in September, 2011
• opened a new 6th Form Centre in September 2010, offering an extensive range of level 3 courses, a varied enrichment programme and a challenging academic environment
• prepares all students for the destination of their choice, whether continuing in further and higher education or into the world of work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs are available from www.harton-tc.co.uk/main-school/information/vacancies/attendance-officer/ and should be returned to email@example.com by midday on Friday 25th January, 2019.
A privacy notice in relation to how Harton Academy collect and use your personal data can be found on their website.
This job is closed for applications.