Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/01/2019 23:59
£37,107.00 - £40,858.00 annually
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Regeneration/ Economic Development
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Performance and Transformation Team.
You will be part of a team working within Adults and Childrens Services, with responsibility for developing and managing a programme of transformation projects across social care, education and joint working with health services.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in ensuring services are continuously improving and are as efficient as possible.
You should have relevant experience within a transformation and programme management role and ideally a knowledge of social care and/or health services
In return, the rewards for working at the Council will go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave, plus public holidays
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Flexi Time Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Regular health and wellbeing initiatives
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Interview Date: 12/02/2019
For a further informal discussion, please contact Sharon Raine, Head of Transformation and Performance on 01325 406091.
This job is closed for applications.