ICT Apprentice - Education & Safeguarding Performance Team - County Hall
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/02/2019 09:00
County Hall, Morpeth
Education & Safeguarding Team are looking for 3 Level 2 Apprentice IT technicians to support the work they administer.
You will be required to:
1.Enter data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic information systems, extract and distribute information as directed ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
2.Maintain information systems such as filing learner records, ensuring accuracy, confidentiality, ease of use and access.
3. Receive telephone calls, deal with visitors, take messages and answer straightforward enquiries in accordance with service standards.
4. Provide general office services such as photocopying, laminating and binding in accordance with guidelines.
5. Prepare and present a range of documents such as correspondence and emails to an agreed standard.
6. Operate general office equipment, maintaining stocks of consumables, booking service calls to ensure continuity of service.
7. Maintain information systems such as filing, client or asset records, booking systems and reference materials ensuring accuracy, confidentiality, ease of use and access.
8. Deal with incoming and outgoing post in accordance with established procedures.
9. Other duties appropriate to the nature, level and grade of the post.
This job is closed for applications.