School Breakfast Club Assistant
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/02/2019 23:59
Grade 1, £16,863 - £17,007 (pro-rata)
Schools - Support
St Margaret’s C E Primary School
Required for 23 April 2019
6.25 hours per week
A caring, celebratory, courageous, Christ-like community, rooted in love
This is an exciting opportunity to join our popular, innovative and successful Church of England primary school and to have a key role in driving forward our future ambitions.
Working hours will be 07.30-08.45 Monday to Friday.
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated Breakfast Club Assistant to join our Wraparound Care Team
• Someone with a passion for education
• Someone who can relate well to everyone within our school community
• Someone who can be flexible and remain calm under pressure
We can offer:
• A welcoming, purposeful and supportive working environment, underpinned by our strong Christian ethos, where all are valued
• A friendly, dedicated and talented team of staff and governors
• Lovely children, who are well mannered and proud of their school
• An ethos, which nurtures positive relationships with parents and the wider community
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
Durham County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 25th February 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
This position is paid whole time with retainer adjustments applied to periods of school closure. You will not be required to work during the school closure periods however your salary in these periods will be adjusted accordingly in line with the retainer regulations as specified in the National Joint Council (NJC) Green Book agreement.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
St Margaret’s C.E. Primary School
Telephone: 0191 384 7331
This job is closed for applications.