School Administrator- Village Primary School - Prince Regent Street Trust
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/02/2019 23:59
£12,284.13 - £13,087.10 annually
Schools - Support
Required for April 2019, Term Time Only
25 hours per week
Village Primary School is based in Thornaby in Stockton on Tees and is part of the Prince Regent Street Multi Academy Trust. In July 2017 the school was judged as 'Good' by Ofsted. We are a friendly, enthusiastic and welcoming team of staff who are passionate about providing the best possible learning for children. At Village Primary, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to excellent CPD.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively, prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks whilst working in a busy office
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Be patient, hard-working, and able to relate well to children
- Run the school office
- Overseeing facilities, Wellbeing & Risk Assessment
- Update and maintain school administration and information systems e.g. SIMS.
- Liaise with Trust support services
- HR administration
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th February 2019
An application form and further details about our school and this post are available from the school administrators, Mrs Stacey Neal and Mrs Susan Lawson on (01642) 676768, or on the school website www.thevillageprimary.org.uk
Please return your completed application form to Mrs C Park, Head Teacher, marked 'Private and confidential' by 12 noon on the closing date.
Village Primary School, Windsor Road, Thornaby, TS17 8PW or email to email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.