Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/02/2019 23:59
£33,860 - £36,084
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Middlesbrough and Hartlepool
37 Hours per week
Annual Salary £33,860 - £36,084 (Based on increments, starting salary £33,860)
The Northern School of Art is dedicated to providing the best education to new and existing students both locally and nationally.
We are looking for an organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and development of the estate. The role is responsible for all School premises where service has not been outsourced to external providers.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing premises, teams of staff, and be competent in managing budgets. The successful candidate should possess a Degree / HND in relevant discipline (facilities management, building, engineering, project management, surveying or similar) or equivalent. Management of contractors and services including cleaning and utilities is included in the role.
In return, as a member of The Northern School of Art team of staff, you will be provided with:
• The opportunity to develop your career and demonstrate you can reach achievable goals;
• The opportunity to be supported to regularly update your skills and knowledge;
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people in the Tees Valley;
• Membership of the local government pension scheme with employer’s contributions;
• Take advantage of our staff wellbeing group, which offers a variety of activities and opportunities; and
• 37 days holiday entitlement, plus all bank holidays.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 14th February 2019
Applications must be on our application form available at https://northernart.ac.uk/careers/
If you have any questions please call (01642) 856119 or email HR@NorthernArt.ac.uk
This job is closed for applications.