Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/02/2019 23:59
MPS M1 to UPS3 £23,720 - £39,406 Fixed Term from 23.04.2019 to 19.07.2019 (one term only
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Wardley Primary School
From 23rd April 2019, the Head Teacher and Governors seek to appoint a teacher to take a full-time class role on a fixed-term basis for one term.
Although the successful candidate may be expected to teach across the primary phase, the post will be in a Key Stage One mixed Year 1/2 class and experience of Year 2, along with a secure understanding of the implications of SATs, would be desirable.
The successful candidates will have:
* A belief in educating the whole child through a rich and vibrant curriculum;
* Demonstrated strong, inspirational and creative teaching that has supported the learning of pupils across all abilities;
* High expectations of children's achievement and behaviour;
* The ability to work as a committed member of a team of enthusiastic and talented colleagues;
* A commitment to school improvement; raising achievement and developing the potential of all pupils;
* The ability to form strong relationships with children, parents and carers;
* Demonstrated the ability to constantly improve and develop through professional development and training;
* A commitment to use their skills and expertise to support children beyond the curriculum.
Short-listing will take place on 28th February and 1st March 2019 with lesson observations and interviews taking place week commencing Monday 11th March from which successful candidates will be informed.
Wardley Primary School is a registered KidsSafe school with children being taught clearly how to keep themselves safe both in school and outside in relation to other children and adults. Safeguarding children is a high priority for the school and the appointment process will be rigorous in this matter.
The successful candidate will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Other documents for interest can be found at the school's website via www.wardleyprimary.org.
In order to support our drive for sustainability, all applications are to be made via the electronic forms no later than midnight on Wednesday 27th February 2019. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be informed by Monday 4th March 2019. Those who are unsuccessful in being shortlisted will not be contacted.
Online applications only at www.gateshead.gov.uk
This job is closed for applications.