Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/04/2019 12:00
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Nunnykirk School Nunnykirk Hall Netherwitton Morpeth
Job Title: Administration Officer
Full time, term time plus 5 days (37 hours)
Salary: £14,857-£15,322 – Level 2
Nunnykirk School is a non-maintained special school in rural Northumberland providing education for pupils with specific learning difficulties. Further information about the school can be found on our website www.nunnykirk.school
Our Governors are looking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic and motivated Administration Officer to join their very successful team as soon as possible.
You will be required to assist the School Business Manager and other members of the Senior Leadership team and their staff with general admin support.
The successful candidate must have:
• Relevant qualifications in word-processing and using Microsoft Office
• Experience of working in a school and able to deal with confidential and sensitive matters and display excellent customer service skills
• The ability to work independently, prioritising a busy workload and able to communicate effectively with staff and pupils
• The ability to work as part of a team with good attention to detail and pride in his/her work.
• The ability to organise workload, be adaptable and flexible and have a good sense of humour.
The working pattern will be:
• Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:00
• Fridays 08:00 to 15:30
In return we can offer an exciting opportunity to be part of our unique and growing community. We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged. Please contact, Alison Moon, School Business Manager to arrange a visit on 01670 772685.
Completed applications should be returned directly to Nunnykirk either by post to:
Or by email to: email@example.com
Closing date is Monday 15 April 2019 at midday.
This job is closed for applications.