EYFS Teacher (Nursery) Abingdon Primary School & Children's Centre
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 08/03/2019 12:00
£23,720 - £39,406
Schools - Teaching
Abingdon Primary School & Children's Centre
Tel. 01642 210567 • Email email@example.com
Chair of Governors, Alison Kerr • Head Teacher, Adam Cooper
Aspiring to excellence: Our Vision is to create an inclusive community that supports the well-being of every child and their family to enhance enjoyment, raise achievement and aspiration to all, and to ensure that children and families are supported through their learning journey from birth through school life in pursuit of excellence.
We are looking to appoint a teaching professional to join our large and extensive EYFS team. The post is open to both newly qualified teachers as well as more experienced teachers.
The post is temporary, in the first instance, from 2nd September 2019 to 31st August 2020.
• A good or outstanding NQT candidate or an outstanding teacher with experience?
• Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable less advantaged children to achieve
• Passionate about creativity and fun?
• Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
• Has very high expectation of all children and themselves
• Someone who has drive and ambition to make sure our children achieve their personal best, and promotes academic excellence
• Quick to take on new initiatives.
If so, we are sure you would love to work at Abingdon Primary School. We have an exciting and innovative approach to teaching and learning and we are developing a creative curriculum which is tailored to the very needs of our children who come from a diverse range of backgrounds.
You must have a commitment to the highest standards of professionalism and an ability to help us inspire our pupils. You must be able to demonstrate confidence, creativity, determination, drive, resilience, reflectivity and great teamwork skills.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Why Choose Abingdon Primary?
• A Head Teacher and Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
• The chance to work with highly motivated, experienced and skilled staff with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc,
• Opportunity to observe and share practice on a regular basis across the teaching team, developing pedagogy through reflectivity,
• The chance to use / develop personal curriculum strengths,
• The time and resources to design high quality learning experiences within our exciting, child-centred, creative curriculum,
• A personalised CPD plan,
• Appreciative, exemplary behaved, enthusiastic pupils,
• A happy, supportive, professional atmosphere.
Abingdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to evidence of eligibility to work in the UK, QTS qualification, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), medical clearance and references that recommend the candidate without reservation
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged via Debra Baxter, Head Teachers PA (01642 210567). Applications are available on-line, via the school website www.abingdonprimary.org.uk/more/vacancies and should be returned either to the school or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: Thursday 14th March 2019
This job is closed for applications.