KS2 Teacher- St John's Church of England Academy
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/03/2019 23:59
£23,720.00 - £27,652.00 per annum
Schools - Teaching
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, adaptable and reflective teacher with a passion for working with children to improve their life chances. The successful candidate would have KS2 experience; newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
The successful applicant must;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of learners
- Have very good classroom organisation and behaviour management skills
- Be supportive of the Christian ethos
- Be able to support the wider aspect of school life
We can offer you;
- Friendly, hardworking and dedicated colleagues who are keen to support
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- An 'Outstanding' school with enthusiastic learners
- Supportive governors and parents
- A chance to be part of a caring, Christian environment
- Mentoring and support by a dedicated colleague
- An employer committed to staff's emotional wellbeing
Visits to the Academy are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Interview Date: Week commencing 25th March 2019
Further details and application packs are available from the School or email email@example.com. Application forms must be returned to the Head Teacher at the below address.
St John's Church of England Academy. Fenby Avenue, Darlington, DL1 4UB
Telephone: 01325 380725
This job is closed for applications.