DBS073/19 Deputy Headteacher - Richardson Dees Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/03/2019 23:59
£46,430 - £51,234pa pay award pending
Schools - Teaching
Richardson Dees Primary School, High Street East, Wallsend, NE28 7RT
“We are here to learn, to be good citizens, hard workers and high achievers. We are world changers”
This is an extract from our Pupil Proclamation. If you believe you have the leadership experience, passion and commitment to continue the growth and development of our school and help our pupils to achieve their potential we would like to hear from you. We are proud of our strong leadership and team ethos, we are a good school with many outstanding features, awards and great links with our community.
Our school has a very firm long term vision and the newly appointed Deputy Head teacher will play a key role in supporting our Walking Tall ethos, key to which are the following statements.
• Ensuring that all children are able to achieve in their education
• Raising the aspirations and maintaining an ambitious culture
• Working in a positive, collaborative way with all stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding primary practitioner
• Have high expectations to ensure that every child achieves their full potential.
• Be approachable, motivational, supportive and inspirational and respond positively to innovation, challenge and change.
• Be committed to the strong community ethos in our school and continue to develop the partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
• Be committed to demonstrating the values of the whole school through their own actions, whilst working as part of a team.
Richardson Dees Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
School visits are welcomed and encouraged prior to submitting applications. Please contact Julie Welsh on telephone (0191) 263 8139 to confirm attendance for the evenings of either Thursday 8th March or Tuesday 12th March 2019.
For an application pack, please contact the School office on (0191) 263 8139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 15th March 2019
Shortlisting:Monday 18th March 2019
Observations: 20th, 21st or 22nd March 2019
Interview dates: Tuesday 26th March and Wednesday 27th March 2019
This job is closed for applications.