Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/03/2019 23:59
Schools - Teaching
Required for 1 September 2019
Closing Date: 21st March 2019
Shortlisting: 22nd March 2019
Interviews: W/C 25th March 2019
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, inspirational and innovative teacher to join our fast moving, forward thinking school. Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who has:
• High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
• A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
• A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
• A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
• Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
• The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
In return we can offer:
• A diverse and vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
• A positive, caring ethos and culture
• A forward thinking school
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly colleagues
• A supportive and effective governing body
• High quality professional development opportunities and experiences
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit on 0191 378 0562.
Application packs are available to download from the school website and should be returned with an accompanying letter (no longer than two sides of A4) marked for the attention of Catherine Harris at the school address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The North East Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure
The North East Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Please note that the Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009 apply to this position and therefore you are required to complete the “disqualification by association” declaration form. Should you be successful in your application for this post, your appointment cannot be progressed without this declaration.
This job is closed for applications.