Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/03/2019 23:59
NOR 120 + Nursery ISR L11 - L17 £51,234 - £59,265 Per Annum
Schools - Teaching
St Wilfrid's RC Primary School
Due to the retirement of the present Head Teacher, the Governors of St Wilfrid's RC Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Head Teacher to lead our dedicated, successful team. He/she will be a practising Catholic and outstanding teacher with proven leadership skills.
" St Wilfrid's is a good and improving school with a strong, nurturing ethos which enables pupils to feel safe and develop personal skills quickly while really enjoying the activities provided for them" OFSTED 2018
As our future Head Teacher you will:
* be a committed, practising Catholic with a deep personal faith, and a clear vision of how to develop the whole child.
* have an in depth understanding of teaching and learning, which you can communicate well to colleagues
* be an outstanding teacher who is creative and innovative in your approach to teaching and learning
* be inclusive in attitude and approach with very high expectations of achievements and behaviour
* have a good understanding of School Improvement and have the drive and initiative to move the school forward
* have the proven ability to work successfully in partnership with parents, staff, governors, our partner schools and the parish community
What can we offer you?
* a happy, loving, fully inclusive Catholic community
* enthusiastic, caring and well-behaved children
* a small school family ethos
* An opportunity to introduce innovative ideas.
* Commitment to your own professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting our School Admin Officers, Moira Topping or Jane Hall on 0191 4771909. An application pack, including the necessary CES application form is available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
The governing body of St Wilfrid's RC Primary and the diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure.
All application forms must be signed paper copies marked for the attention of Mr Philip Cunningham, Chairman of Governors and returned to the school at St Wilfrid's RC Primary School, Old Fold Road, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE10 0DJ.or by e-mail to email@example.com. Applications submitted by e mail will require a signature if the candidate is selected for interview.
Closing date: 3:00pm, Friday 22 March 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26 March 2019
Interviews: Thursday 4 April 2019
This job is closed for applications.