Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/03/2019 12:00
£15,031 - £16,363
Schools - Support
Morpeth Road Academy
34 hrs per week - term time only plus 10 days (40 weeks) SCP 18 – 21 (£15, 031
pa to £16, 363 pa)
Required for as soon as possible
Vacancy reference: MOR/ADAS/MAR19/EJ
The mission of WISE Academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment. All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals. WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced administrator to join our academy. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administration of the busy academy office as well as other duties such as dealing with parents and visitors.
The successful applicant will:
• Have experience of working in a school (or similar) for at least a minimum of 3 years
• Be highly organised and able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of administrative systems
• Be experienced and confident in the use of ICT
• Deliver a high quality customer service
• Form excellent relationships with staff, parents and children
• Be flexible and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
• Be thoroughly professional, understanding issues of confidentiality and the need to protect the welfare of children
WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
For an application form and further details please contact the WISE Academies Recruitment Team: Tel 0191 7070125 option 5, WISE Academies Head Office, Borodin Avenue, Sunderland SR5 4NX, e-mail email@example.com to whom completed applications must be returned.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure Barring Services.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Tuesday 19th March 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 20th March 2019
Interviews: Friday 29th March 2019
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.