DBS079/19 Headteacher - Christ Church C of E Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/03/2019 12:00
£52,414 - £60,153pa
Schools - Teaching
Christ Church CofE Primary School, Kielder Terrace, North Shields, NE30 2AD
Required for September 2019
ISR L12 – L18
‘Let your light shine’
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher for this welcoming Church of England primary school.
Your inspirational leadership will help the school to continue on its journey from good to outstanding.
The school is set within a historic Tyneside community with pupils who come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Our new Headteacher will:
• Be an outstanding primary practitioner with a track record of professional and inspirational leadership
• Be able to ensure high quality education by effectively managing teaching and learning
• Develop and articulate a clear vision and commitment to upholding and promoting Christian values
• Get the best out of the staff team
• Be committed to all pupils achieving their highest potential
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and eager pupils
• Good links with the church and local community
• A supportive environment for a leader with passion and drive to steer the school towards outstanding provision
• Ongoing professional development opportunities through links with the Diocese and Local Authority
• Strong partnerships with local schools
• A staff team who are forward looking and keen to develop the best opportunities for pupils
We warmly welcome, and encourage, prior to application a visit to our school. To arrange an appointment please contact the school office on (0191) 200 6345.
Christ Church C of E Primary School and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Application packs can be downloaded from www.northeastjobs.org.uk Alternatively call the application hotline on 0191 643 5074 or email: HR.email@example.com
Applications should be returned to HR.Recruitmentfirstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon – 22 March 2019
Shortlisting: 27 March 2019
Interview dates: 24/25 April 2019
This job is closed for applications.