DBS082/19 Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant - St Marys RC Primary (North Shields)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/03/2019 23:59
£13,626.31 - £14,148.67pa pro rata pay award pending
Schools - Support
St Marys RC Primary, Farringdon Road, North Shields, NE29 3EY
St. Mary’s are looking to appoint a lunchtime supervisory assistant who will be required to work as part of an established friendly, caring and hardworking team.
Duties will include:
• supervising pupils in the dining hall ensuring procedures are followed
• supervising pupils in the playground
• leading play and supporting pupils to ensure positive friendships are maintained
• looking after children who are unwell/upset or have had accidents
Qualifications, experience and/or skills desired:
• The ability to build good relationships with both pupils and adults
• The ability to manage groups of pupils effectively
• Experience of working with children
• A First Aid qualification
An application form can be requested from the school office and returned to Mrs C. Bland St. Mary’s RC Primary School, Farringdon Road, Cullercoats, North Shields, NE29 3EY.
Alternatively electronic copies of the Application forms are available by email request on firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application forms will not be accepted in electronic form.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This post is term time only over 190 days.
All individuals appointed to this post will be appointed onto an hourly rate which includes the National Living Wage (£7.83 as at 1st April 2018) and paid a supplementary allowance to accommodate the North Tyneside Living Wage (of £8.75 per hour at 1st April 2018).
Please be aware that we will not consider late applications or accept applications submitted electronically.
This job is closed for applications.