Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/05/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
Prudhoe Castle First School
Term Time plus 4 days.
Variable hours contract range 15-37.5, initially 15 hours per week
Band 3 point 5 £18,795 per annum, FTE (£6,507 pro rata)
The working pattern will be:
Monday and Tuesday: 8.am to 4 pm with a 30 minute lunch break
Prudhoe Castle First School is a small and inclusive school in semi-rural location. We have enthusiastic and friendly children; dedicated and hardworking staff, a supportive governing body and parents. Further information about school can be found on our website www.prudhoe.eschools.co.uk
Our governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated admin assistant to join their very successful team.
You will be required to
* work under the direction of the Head Teacher to support staff, parents and pupils.
* be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and governors;
* have experience of clerical, administrative and financial work in a school setting;
* have the ability to use IT effectively including website administration:
* have a knowledge of relevant policies and legislation;
The successful candidate must:
• have excellent organisational skills;
• be commited to working within a team;
• have excellent communication skills and the ability to relate well to children and adults;
• have experience of working in a busy school office;
• have confidence in their own literacy and numeracy skills;
• have the highest expectations of pupil performance; and
• have a sense of humour!
In return we can offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of our thriving school community.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged. Please contact school to arrange a visit. Tel: 01661 833122
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available by telephoning the school office.
Completed applications should be returned directly to school either by post to
Prudhoe Castle First School,
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12pm on 13 May 2019
More information on our school can be found at our website www.Prudhoe.eschools.co.uk
This job is closed for applications.