Headteacher - St Matthew’s Catholic Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/03/2019 12:00
£48,687 to £56,434
Schools - Teaching
St Matthew’s Catholic Primary School
The Directors of St Thomas More Partnership of Schools Trust wish to appoint an experienced and successful school leader for St Matthew's Catholic Primary school. This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Head, or a senior leader looking for their first headship, within the supportive environment of a Catholic Multi-Academy trust. Applications are invited from practising and committed Catholic teachers. The children in our school “model their good behaviour on the positive adults around them. They showed kindness and consideration towards each other, held doors open unbidden by adults and listened respectfully when others were talking. Innovative ideas contribute well to the strengths evident in pupils’ personal, social and emotional skills development” (Ofsted, 2018) and we are looking for someone who is determined to provide them with the very best education possible and lead our school into its next chapter, driving the continued improvement and growth of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Places the development of faith at the heart of the community and continues to develop the Catholic life of our children in partnership with our local parish Our Lady and St Cuthbert’s.
- Working with the Governing Body, develops and communicates compellingly the school’s vision and whose strategic leadership empowers all pupils and staff to excel.
- Understands how children learn and the development of an engaging, imaginative and challenging curriculum which is rooted in the context in which the children live.
- Works effectively in partnership with parents and the local community.
We can offer:
- A school that is at the heart of the local community.
- Children who are eager and willing to learn and confident in their school environment;
- A unified and skilled team which is unwavering in its determination to excel;
- Governors who are committed to supporting and challenging the school to secure the best outcomes for children;
- A school that is part of a multi-academy trust of high calibre schools, offering opportunities for support and sharing of good practice and resources.
If you wish to be part of our ‘outstanding’ future, we look forward to hearing from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and we ask you to make arrangements by contacting Alex Robson on 01661 835484 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be downloaded from the vacancy page of the Trust Partnership website and the St Matthew’s school website www.stmatthewsprudhoe.org Applications should be returned by email or post no later than noon on Friday 22nd March 2019.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Postal Address: Lucy Saint (HR)
St Thomas More Partnership of Schools
St Matthew’s Catholic Primary School and Northumberland County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This job is closed for applications.