Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/03/2019 12:00
L10 - L14 (£49,937 - £55,064)
Schools - Teaching
Are you an inspiring school leader, dedicated to providing an outstanding education for all?
Northburn Primary School is well regarded in the local area. As Deputy Head Teacher, you can be assured of working with creative, supportive and dynamic staff and governors, committed to the school, its vision, and its pupils.
The Board of Governors are looking for applicants who share our ethos and have experience of:
• working successfully as part of a leadership team
• success in raising standards and achieving aspirational outcomes
Applicants should also show evidence that they:
• have the ability to lead, manage and inspire pupils and staff
• are innovative, creative and able to think strategically
• are committed to the highest standards of teaching
• have the ability to develop others
• have exceptional communication skills
• is committed to delivering a curriculum which is unique to Northburn
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. For further details relating to the post and/or to arrange a visit, please contact Tony Hall on 01670 739111.
For an application form, please contact Louise Ozdemir at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22nd March 2019 at noon
Interview date: 1st April 2019
Please forward completed application forms to Louise Ozdemir, email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
This job is closed for applications.