School Cook (Temporary) - St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/03/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
TEMPORARY SCHOOL COOK (until July 2019)
Scale D+ 25 hours, scp 21 £20,541 pro rata 38 weeks
Governors, staff and children would like to appoint a Temporary School Cook who is passionate about cooking
We are looking for someone who:
- Can deliver an efficient catering service operating to the highest standards of food safety. The post holder will do this by carrying out duties such as food preparation and service and other kitchen management duties including the supervision of staff, ordering food, stocktaking and administration setting out and putting away dining furniture, serving meals to children and staff, washing up and cleaning the kitchen and dining room.
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team
- Is willing to make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school
In return we can offer:
- Fantastic pupils and a strong Catholic ethos
- A welcoming work environment
- A friendly and supportive staff and Governor team who can offer excellent opportunities and support to further develop your skills
St Joseph's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009)
Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact Caroline Farrier (School Business Manager) to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: 12 noon 18th March 2019
Interview date: Thursday 21st March 2019
Application forms are available from school or from www.cesew.org.uk. Please note applicants who do not use the CES support staff forms will not be considered.
This job is closed for applications.