Exam Invigilators, Readers and Scribes
Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/03/2019 12:00
Academy 360 require a team of Invigilators and Readers to assist the Data and Exams Officer in preparing for and monitoring examinations, under exam conditions as specified by the joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ).
The duties will include:
• assisting the Exam Officer in preparing the exam room for exams to take place;
• assisting the Exam Officer in monitoring students during exams, ensuring that exam conditions as specified by JCQ, are adhered to;
• assisting Exam Officer in collating exam papers and registers at the end of an exam;
• liaising with Exam Officer with regard to any issues that arise during an exam, i.e. possible incidents of malpractice.
• acting as a Reader and/or Scribe, to do so according to regulations provided by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ)
The ideal applicant will be highly organised, vigilant and reliable, have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
We are particularly interested in applicants who are available any day of the week (Monday – Friday) and have the flexibility to be called in at short notice.
Further details and an application pack can be downloaded from the Careers section on the Laidlaw Schools Trust website www.laidlawschoolstrust.com/careers/.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this post, please contact: Charlotte Ridgway (0191) 300 6506.
Closing Date: 12 noon 29th March 2019
Candidates who have not been contacted by 12 noon 5th April 2019 may assume they have been unsuccessful.
Interviews will take place: TBC
Applications should be returned to: Charlotte.Ridgway@academy360.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their commitment to children’s safeguarding
This job is closed for applications.