DBS095/19 Class Teacher - Southridge First School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/04/2019 12:00
£23,720 - £39,406pa
Schools - Teaching
Southridge First School, Cranleigh Place, Whitley Bay, NE25 9UD
Required for 1st September 2019. The Governors of this happy, popular and successful school wish to appoint a dynamic, skilled, well motivated and enthusiastic class teacher to work initially in Key Stage 1. A willingness to be able to teach across the school is essential. We are looking to appoint an experienced teacher with a proven track record, someone who:
• is an exemplary classroom practitioner
• has innovative, creative and effective teaching approaches
• is flexible and committed to working as part of a team
• has high expectations of themselves and of their pupils and is committed to maintaining the school’s high standards
• is well organised and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
• good interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others as well as able to build effective partnerships with parents
• is willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
• is willing to take responsibility for leading the development of a subject area across the school.
• is able to demonstrate best practice with regard to keeping children safe
You will have the opportunity to work with motivated children, friendly staff and very supportive parents and governors.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone (01912008709) to arrange a convenient time.
Southridge First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Application packs are available to download from our website www.southridgefirst.org.uk (school office/vacancies) and must be returned to email@example.com
Closing date 12.00 midday on 4th April 2019
This job is closed for applications.