Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/04/2019 22:59
MPS/UPS: £23,720 - £39,406 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience
Hours per week:
Full time as in accordance with teachers' pay and conditions document
Schools - Teaching
St George’s RC Primary School, Bells Close, Newcastle upon Tyne NE15 6XX
This is a Voluntary Aided School; the employer will be the Governing body of the School.
St George’s RC Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required for September 2019
Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
The Governing Body of St George’s RC Catholic Primary School seek to appoint excellent, motivated and dynamic Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Upper Key Stage 2 Classroom Teachers, (depending on the experience of the successful candidates) fixed term for one year.
Are you an outstanding practitioner who would like to work with a dynamic team in a successful and growing school? We are looking for someone who is able to inspire and nurture our children towards reaching their full potential as well as making a significant contribution to our school community.
Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
We are looking for teachers who are:
• Fully supportive of the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
• Have high expectations of themselves and their pupils.
• Committed to working as a member of a team.
• Creative, lively and forward-thinking.
We can offer you:
• A happy school community underpinned by a strong, Catholic ethos.
• The privilege to work with enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
• Dedicated, innovative and supportive teachers, support staff, governors and parents.
• Continued professional development and a network of support from our family of schools and the Diocese.
Please make explicit within your application:
• Teaching experiences from previous posts by year group.
• Duration of your teaching experiences.
• Current teaching observation judgements.
• Experience or special interest in any subject leadership.
• Newly Qualified Teachers to include any teaching practices. (Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to include their placement reports).
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to visit on Thursday 4 April 2019; 1.30–2.30pm or 4.30–5.30pm.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website: www.stgeorgesrcprimary.co.uk.
Closing date: 15 April 2019
Interviews: 1 May 2019
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
This job is closed for applications.