Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/03/2019 23:59
Fixed Term for one year (1st September 2019 to 31st August 2020) Full Time - 10 Sessions. MPS 1 - MPS 6 £23,720 - £35,008 Per annum
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Fellside Community Primary School
Required for Fellside Community Primary School, Fellside Road, Whickham, Newcastle NE16 5AY.
The Governors and Head Teacher of this successful school are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and inspirational class teacher to join our dedicated, highly professional staff team.
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who has:
* Training and experience of successful teaching in Key Stage 2;
* High expectations of children's attainment and conduct;
* Enthusiasm, creativity and imagination when planning learning opportunities;
* Ability to form positive relationships with our children and their families to provide the best support for them;
* Commitment to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a team and a willingness to participate in all aspects of school life;
In return, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, professional and talented staff team in a supportive environment with delightful children who are eager, enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning.
Applicants are asked to include details of their curriculum strengths, and to indicate any prior experience of subject leadership. NQTs are also invited to apply for this post.
All staff at our school are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people.
If successful, you will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
School visits: Friday 22nd March: 1.30pm and 3.30pm. We encourage applicants to attend. Please contact the school office to confirm your attendance.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Monday 25th March
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th March
Lesson Observations: Monday 1st April
Interviews: Held at school Tuesday 2nd April.
Online applications only at www.gateshead.gov.uk
This job is closed for applications.