Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/03/2019 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Tel: 01642 273006
Fax: 01642 273011
Principal: Mrs D Linacre
Main Scale Classroom Teacher
Hours: Full Time
Contractual Status: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Required for: September 1st 2019 until 31st August 2020
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and reflective teacher who can offer a dynamic approach to working with children. Applicants should be comfortable delivering the national curriculum, creating vibrant and engaging lessons for young learners in the process.
Easterside Academy is a caring and supportive school, where we celebrate the achievement of all our pupils and strive towards continuous improvement. The successful candidate will join a creative team, committed to raising standards and providing quality teaching and learning for all, across the curriculum, both indoors and out. Our school ethos is one of commitment to the education of the whole child, fostering parental and community engagement and nurturing a sense of belonging.
The successful applicant must be able to:
• Demonstrate outstanding teaching and learning overtime
• Have proven ability in accelerating progress and raising attainment
• Show that they are great at motivating children and inspiring them to learn
• Bring fresh ideas to this role, using their skills and expertise to make an impact
• Contribute to the wider school context and be an exceptional team player, inspiring and energising others
• Lead by example; reflect on their own practice and support colleagues
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Be passionate about children’s learning and well being
• Form excellent relationships with children, staff and parents
Easterside Academy is committed to the professional development of all staff.
Easterside Academy is now part of ‘The Enquire Learning Trust’. www.enquirelearningtrust.org
We offer a lively, inclusive learning environment where every child and member of staff is valued and ‘given the chance to shine’.
Visits to the school are welcome on Tuesday 26th March at 3.30pm - Please contact the main school office.
Closing date: Friday 29th March at 12 Noon
Short Listing: Friday 29th March – afternoon.
Interviews: Thursday 4th April
Application packs are available from the school
Please email: email@example.com
Or phone: 01642 273006 to have an application e-mailed over to you.
Alternatively you can call into the school in person to collect a pack.
Easterside Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
This job is closed for applications.