Term-time only (Temporary)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/03/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
Post: College Counsellor
Required from: As soon as possible
Contract Type: 3 days per week term time only (8am - 4pm)
Contract Term: 1 Year in the first instance
Salary: £15,674.58 (actual salary)
Trinity Catholic College is a school that puts itself at the heart of the Catholic community, proud of its culture and its diversity. On September 1st 2018 we merged with Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust. It is at the leading edge of educational development and relentless in its pursuit of excellence. Students will find their experience at school exciting, demanding and enjoyable. Visitors to the school will find it welcoming, friendly and purposeful.
We are looking to appoint a talented and ambitious individual to join our existing team of experienced non teaching staff.
The successful candidate will:-
• Hold relevant qualification in Counselling, Psychology or Mental Health
• Hold or be working towards BACP
• Have experience providing high-quality counselling service to students experiencing a diverse range of emotional needs
• Provide support, guidance and advice to parents, carers and college staff on how to best support the wellbeing of students
• Observe confidentiality and support the college’s commitment to provide excellent teaching and learning for all students
• Demonstrate a commitment to the college’s safeguarding procedures and promotion of the welfare and personal care of students and staff
• Knowledge of local mental health services
Trinity Catholic College is a highly popular, oversubscribed 11 – 19 mixed school with 1400 pupils on roll including 160 sixth form students. The school has excellent accommodation and is very well resourced.
We welcome visits to the school; to arrange , please contact Amber Storey: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available from our website at: www.trinity.npcat.org.uk or www.npcat.org.uk
The closing date for this post is Noon Thursday 28th March 2019
Please return completed application forms to Anne Graham.
Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.
Trinity Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and rigorous Child Protection Procedures are in place. Appointments will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check
Headteacher: Janet Granycome
This job is closed for applications.