Enhanced Teaching Assistant
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/04/2019 23:59
Grade 5, £19,554 - £21,589 pro rata
Schools - Support
St Patrick’s RC Primary School, Consett
Required for 1st September 2019
Temporary until 31st August 2020 (potential to be made permanent)
11.1 (0.3) hours per week / Term Time Only plus two additional weeks.
The Governing Body of St Patrick’s seek to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our friendly and dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who:
• is able to bring their own skills to support the excellent teaching and learning in our school;
• can create positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
• has a willingness to undertake further training (e.g. First Aid);
• demonstrates a commitment to contribute to the extended life of the school.
• is a caring and understanding, who enjoys working with children and is committed to supporting high standards for learning and behaviour;
• has a desire to be involved in all aspects of school life and can contribute positively to a dynamic and hardworking team.
Information about our school is available at www.stpatricksrc-consett.durham.sch.uk/
Essential Qualifications: NVQ 3 or CACHE level 3 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
Application packs are available from the School Business Manager, Mrs Julie Cassidy, St. Patrick’s RC Primary School, Stanley Street, Consett, DH8 6LN on receipt of a large SAE or via email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to the school. Please note that email applications will not be accepted.
For any further information, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Julie Cassidy. (01207 503982)
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
St Patrick’s RC Primary School
Telephone: 01207 503 982
This job is closed for applications.