Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/04/2019 23:59
£23,720 - £35,008 per annum
Schools - Teaching
We are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and professional staff. Whitehouse Primary School is a unique school where we have provision for children with medical and physical learning difficulties. We have approachable, friendly and hardworking staff, who ensure all children have an opportunity to learn in a rich and varied environment. Our children find that learning at Whitehouse is fun with a new adventure every day. Our staff provide the right quantities of support challenge and care for a recipe for success. We are a lively and busy school where the staff take an active role in extra-curricular activities enhancing the experiences for all our children.
The applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent practice in Teaching and Learning
- An ability to inspire and motivate children to learn through stimulating and original ideas
- Well-informed subject knowledge
- A commitment to high standards across all areas of school
- An understanding of the key role of assessment leading to pupil progress
- The ability to work well in a range of teams and nurture excellent outcomes for all our children
- The ability to develop positive relationships with children, parents and support services
- A creative and enthusiastic approach
- A specialist subject/interest in an area that would benefit our pupils
- A good sense of humour
The school has good CPD training and support in order to develop excellent teaching and learning practice. The children are a delight, keen to learn and enjoy their time at school. The governors take an active interest in supporting and challenging the school.
Visits to the school are welcome on Thursday 28th March 1:30pm & 2:30pm and Thursday 4th April 1:30pm, 2:30pm & 3:30pm. Please telephone the school office to make arrangements on 01642 678212.
Application forms are available to download from the school's website at: http://www.whitehousepri.org.uk or email: email@example.com. Applications must be returned to the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
Whitehouse Primary School, Dunelm Road, Elm Tree Farm, Stockton-On- Tees, TS19 0TS
This job is closed for applications.