Fleet Maintenance Apprentice
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/11/2019 23:59
Hartlepool is a vibrant and energetic town with growing prospects. As an authority we want to make Hartlepool the best it possibly can be and want dedicated, driven and committed staff to help us achieve that.
The post is within Fleet Services section as an Apprentice Mechanical Fitter who will specialise in developing the necessary skills in servicing, diagnostics and repair of plant, equipment and vehicles within the following areas:
• Strimmers, chainsaws, pedestrian mowers, hedge cutters, pneumatics inc. compressors & air tools, etc.
Specialist Groundcare/ Streetscene vehicles
• Ride-on-cylinder and rotary mowers, Precinct and large mechanical sweepers, Gulley emptier, vehicle mounted lift platforms etc
Tractors and comprehensive range of specialist tractor mounted equipment
• Chippers, flails, gang mowers, blower vacs, winches, etc.
Specialist construction equipment
• 360º/180º Excavators, backhoes.
• Large scale municipal waste vehicles
• Cars and general LGV fleet
For further information please contact Lisa Woodward, Orginisational Development Officer on 01429 523297.
Closing date:18th November 2019
This job is closed for applications.