Class Teacher - Hudson Road Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/09/2019 12:00
£23,720 - £35,008
Schools - Teaching
Hudson Road Primary School
Year 3 Class Teacher (to cover maternity leave) – Temporary Contract
Main Pay Scale
Required for November 2019
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to work in Year 3 in our creative, successful and aspirational school.
• Be a strong KS2 practitioner with a solid understanding of KS2 curriculum and assessment.
• Have at least 1 year’s experience as a KS2 Teacher
• Have drive, enthusiasm and a passion for teaching.
• Be an outstanding teacher with high expectations for self, children, colleagues and other stakeholders.
• Be organised and able to work as part of a team.
• Be prepared to be involved in the wider life of school.
• Be committed to working in partnership with parents and carers.
In return we offer:
• A happy and successful school that puts children at the heart of everything we do.
• An exciting and innovative inquiry based curriculum.
• Strong links with our local community.
• An opportunity to join a dedicated and innovative staff team.
• Hardworking and enthusiastic pupils.
• A strong commitment to your continued professional development.
Sunderland Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Application forms and further details are available from Angela Carling, School Business Manager 0191 5143434, or by emailing her on email@example.com.
Closing date: Thursday 19.09.19
Shortlisting: Friday 20.09.19
Classroom Observations: 30.09.19 & 01.10.19
Interviews Thursday 03.10.19
This job is closed for applications.