DBS292/19 Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant - Battle Hill Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/09/2019 12:00
£16,578.39 - £17,631.46 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Battle Hill Primary School, Berwick Drive, Battle Hill Estate, Wallsend
The Headteacher and Governing Body of Battle Hill Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic level 3 qualified teaching assistant who will make a significant contribution to the life of the school. The post is 32.5 hours per week, term time only over 195 days, fixed term up to 31st August 2020, but may be extended or made permanent, subject to staffing review in Summer 2020.
The post will initially be based in Key Stage 1. The main duties will be:-
• Preparing classrooms for lessons
• To encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
• Helping pupils who need extra support to complete tasks, individually and in groups
• Observing pupil performance and reporting observations to the teacher
• Supervising break and lunchtimes
• Display work
• Providing feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under the guidance of the teacher.
Battle Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Please contact the school on 0191 2007245/2007246 if you would like to visit prior to applying for this post.
Job Packs are available from school by emailing a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require a Job Pack by post please send a SAE to the address above. All application forms to be returned to Mrs L Wells, Headteacher, Battle Hill Primary School, Berwick Drive, Wallsend. NE28 9DH or Louise.email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.