Teaching Assistant (Level 1) - Horton Grange Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/09/2019 12:00
£14,681 - £14,974
Schools - Support
Horton Grange Primary School, Blyth
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant, who loves working with young children, to support teaching and learning in Early Years. We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children
• Knowledge of early child development
• Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
• Has a good standard of literacy and numeracy
• Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
If you are successful for interview please download and bring with you to interview the completed Criminal Records declaration form.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 16 September.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel.: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
This job is closed for applications.