DBS296/19 Assistant Headteacher - Monkseaton Middle School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/09/2019 10:00
£46,430 - £51,234 pa
Schools - Teaching
Monkseaton Middle School, Vernon Drive, Whitley Bay
Full Time Permanent
Monkseaton Middle School
Monkseaton Middle School is on an exciting improvement journey and governors are keen to appoint an inspirational teacher and dynamic leader with a proven track record to build on the school’s strengths and take it to the next stage of its development and beyond. The school has undergone significant changes over the last 18 months and a new Headteacher has been appointed. Outcomes at KS2 are improving and the school in now making progress, as was acknowledged by the recent Ofsted inspection.
The post offers an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and committed professional, the specific responsibilities of the role will be determined by the skill set of the individual and balance the rest of the senior leadership team.
Our school is built on the foundation of strong relationships and an ethos of support that underpins all that we do. This is an exciting opportunity to join the school at a time of change and improvement and offers the opportunity to be part of this journey. The ethos of the school is very much inclusive and the vision is to ensure we prove the opportunities for all children to thrive and achieve. The successful applicant will demonstrate such values and make an outstanding contribution to our school community, they will demonstrate that they:
• are an inspirational teacher and leader
• are an excellent classroom practitioner who will role model outstanding teaching
• have extensive and varied experience of educational issues and have a clear understanding and vision about developing the raising achievement
• have a track record of raising achievement
• have vision, enthusiasm and creativity
• lead by example and work as part of a thriving school community
• can inspire, motivate and develop others
• are flexible and capable of sustaining a significant and varied workload with good humour
• will be able to contribute to leadership of whole school CPD
Further details and application pack must be obtained by contacting the School Business Manager Karen Grey 0191 2532335 or email@example.com
Closing Date: 10.00 a.m. 26 September 2019
This job is closed for applications.