Assistant Headteacher - Oxbridge Lane Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/09/2019 12:00
£45,213 - £49,937 Annually
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Schools - Teaching
Reporting to: Headteacher
Responsible for: Teaching, Learning and Assessment
As we embark on exciting new times at Oxbridge Lane Primary, we are committed to providing the very best education for our pupils. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring Assistant Headteacher with a proven track record in the classroom, to lead Teaching, Learning and Assessment at our rapidly improving school. The successful candidate will be a talented and hardworking individual who will innovatively lead in developing strategy for the future potential of the school at all levels. They will have a proven track record of school improvement and the drive and passion to deliver rapid improvement in our wonderfully diverse school.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent practice in Teaching and Learning
- An outstanding role mode in leading and managing others
- Working with leaders to make a significant contribution to development and direction of school improvement
- A commitment to high standards across all areas of school
- A determination to maintain an inclusive education for all
- An understanding of rigorous school self-evaluation
- A contribution to the professional development of others
- The ability to develop positive relationships with children, parents, staff and support services
- A creative and enthusiastic approach
- Plenty of energy and a good sense of humour
This post will have a 0.5 teaching requirement from January 2020.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and very welcome. We would encourage you to visit when school is in session, however visits after school can also be arranged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with Mrs Amy Blackburn our Head Teacher on 01642 607421.
Application forms are available from our school office via email email@example.com. All application forms along with a covering letter of no more than 1000 words must be submitted to the school by 12 noon on the closing date 27/09/2019.
Oxbridge Lane Primary School, Oxbridge Lane, Stockton on Tees, TS18 4DA
This job is closed for applications.