Administrator - Bowesfield Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/09/2019 23:59
£15,910 - £16,228 Annually
Schools - Support
35 hours per week TTO plus 5 days
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and committed member of staff to join our friendly and hardworking team. The successful applicant will be part of our admin team and 'front of house.'
They will become part of a forward looking team and as such should be prepared to play an active role in the life and work of the school.
Applicants should have:
- excellent people skills to warmly welcome our parents, teachers and visitors;
- excellent IT skills and be able to produce formal letters and adapt to different IT systems;
- the ability to be proactive in assisting all members of staff;
- a passion and willingness helping the school to thrive in the community;
- the ability to help manage our schools communications with parents;
- excellent organisation and filing skills;
- a detailed knowledge of the importance of safeguarding in schools.
The person appointed will be expected to be responsible for:
- various admin tasks and communications with parents;
- being a warm and welcoming point of contact for the school;
- liaising with and offering support to staff, parents, pupils and other professionals.
- A supportive friendly staff
- A wonderful working environment
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- An active Governing Body
- Professional Development opportunities.
A visit to school prior to application is encouraged.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application pack is available by visiting the school website at www.bowesfield.stockton.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to the Business Manager Tanya.Richardson@sbcschools.org.uk or by post to the address below.
Bowesfield Primary School, Northcote Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3JB
TEL: (01642) 601890
This job is closed for applications.