DBS302/19 Learning Co-ordinator - Churchill Community College
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£22,655.69 - £26,168.21 pa
Schools - Support
Churchill Community College, Churchill Street, Wallsend.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic Learning Co-ordinator who will be responsible for the learning and behaviour of their year group.
The successful applicant will:
• Support students to ensure all barriers to their progress are removed so that they achieve their academic potential.
• Have high standards and strong leadership skills
• Be committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential
• Excellent communication skills with students, staff and parents
• A calm and purposeful approach to supporting young people
The Learning Co-ordinator will be a middle leader who will manage a team of tutors, deliver assemblies, work with outside agencies, be involved in the production of the tutorial programme, use data to track the progress of students and contribute to the behaviour system of the college.
This post is permanent, term time only over 193 days, 37 hours per week.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 10am on Tuesday 24th September. We look forward to receiving your application.
Churchill Community College is committed to the safety and protection of its students.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.churchillcommunitycollege.org. Completed applications should be returned to Heather Bell, Headteacher’s PA. By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post:
Churchill Community College,
Tyne and Wear