Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,065 - £18,426 pro rata
Schools - Support
37 hours per week (term time plus 5 days)
Band 2 (£18,065 - £18,426 pro rata)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly skilled admin assistant to join our school support staff team as soon as possible. The post holder must be highly organised and have good communication skills which will be utilised in developing positive partnerships with parents, carers, colleagues and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
• be flexible, dynamic, pro-active and a team player
• be educated to at least NVQ Level
• have successful experience working with children, ideally in a school environment
• be able to establish and maintain professional relationships with students, parents and staff
• have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• be able to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines
• be willing to wear business/professional dress
• be patient and have a good sense of humour
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Further details about the school and vacancy can be obtained from www.jcsc.co.uk or by calling 01665 710636.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Business Support Officer, James Calvert Spence College, Acklington Road, Amble, Northumberland, NE65 0NG or by email to email@example.com by noon on Tuesday 24th September 2019. Interviews will take place week on Friday 27th September.