Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/10/2019 23:59
£90.00 - £164.00 per day
First Class Supply are the education agency of choice for an extensive number of middle and secondary schools across the North East. We are currently experiencing very high demand for PE Teachers in Northumberland on a part time basis. To start as soon as possible.
We require teachers who are:
First Class Supply are a genuine independent Employment Business that specialises in the education sector, currently celebrating 15 hugely successful years in educational recruitment. We have an unrivalled, fantastic reputation for delivering an exceptional, personal service to our partner schools, teachers and support staff alike. The first to forge real partnerships with schools, we are proud that our company ethos to support our local community in real ways has proved truly beneficial. As part of our commitment to our teachers and support staff we offer free, ongoing CPD courses, as well as ongoing professional support by in-house educational industry professionals. We lead, where others follow.
- enthusiastic and committed with vision and drive
- be proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all pupils make good progress
- successfully contribute to high levels of pupil achievement
- consistently teach inspirational and varied lessons
- hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- have recent experience / knowledge of teaching PE within the UK National Curriculum.
- NQTs are encouraged to apply as this is an excellent opportunity to be introduced to schools and to discover contract opportunities
First Class Supply have forged strong partnerships with schools in Northumberland, North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Durham and Tees Valley.
If you would like to learn more about us and join the largest independent supply teaching agency in the North East visit our website; www.firstclasssupply.co.uk Alternatively, contact us on 0191 251 5566 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Applicants will attend a face-to-face interview, be expected to undergo reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure (if not currently held).
First Class Supply is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.
This job is closed for applications.