As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/12/2019 12:00
325 - 1300 PCM (Scheme dependent)
Social Care - Children Service
We need people from all walks of life, to care for all kinds of local Redcar & Cleveland children and young people aged from 0 to 17 years, providing short to long term stays and respite care. We are specifically in need of foster carers to offer placements for:
• Siblings Groups
• Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
• Older children/young people (12 years and older)
• Long term foster carers
Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council are a non-profit organisation so our focus is on the best interest of the children and providing the best support for our foster carers.
Forster carers for Redcar & Cleveland will receive:
• A high level of support through a Supervising Social Worker (SSW) and access to an out of hours helpline, so help is always at hand when needed
• Once registered with Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council will receive a monthly exemption on their council tax worth up to £1,500 a year
• Generous allowances paid for each child/young person in placement and travel allowance.
• Weekly fee (when a child/young person is in placement)
• Local fostering support groups and social events
• Excellent ongoing and up-to-date training which is flexible to fit round their lifestyle and tailored to their needs
• Support from Fostering Support Workers who can assist the child or young person they are fostering
• Expert advice, guidance and support on education and health
Take the first step and visit our website http://fostering.redcar-cleveland.gov.uk/ to find out more. Alternatively, contact us on 01642 444087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.