Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/10/2019 12:00
Easington Village, Co Durham
Required as soon as possible
Salary SCP 10 (£10.76phr)
The North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint Exam Invigilators at Easington Academy. We are looking for a reliable member of staff to assist in the supervision and setting up of examinations and to ensure that guidelines and regulations for the integrity and security of the examination papers and procedures are following during examination sessions.
You will need to have:
• Ability to relate to candidates yet maintain an air of authority.
• Ability to communication with candidates and members of staff clearly and
• Ability to work as part of a team or alone as necessary.
• Comfortable under pressure.
• Flexible approach to work.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
Friday 11 October 2019
Interviews will take place week commencing 14 October 2019
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Leah Robson on 0191 527 0757 to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Application forms should be completed and returned with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 to email@example.com or by post to Leah Robson, Easington Academy, Stockton Road, Easington, SR8 3AY
This job is closed for applications.