Blackfell Primary School - Site Supervisor
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/10/2019 15:00
Schools - Support
Blackfell Primary School
Grade 3 £19,554 - £21,166
Permanent: Full time split shifts (6.30am – 11am Monday 2.30pm until 6pm, 7am – 11am, 2.30pm until 6pm Tuesday Wednesday Thursday, 7am – 11am 2.30pm until 5pm Friday.
Required as soon as possible
Closing date: Friday 11th October
The governors of Blackfell Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic caretaker to join our staff team. As a key member of staff you will be responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and security of the school premises and site. Good communication, interpersonal and maintenance skills are essential.
The successful candidate will:
• Be hardworking, flexible and reliable
• Have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise work effectively
• Act as a role model and set personal high standards in the completion of cleaning and other duties
• Communicate effectively with pupils, parents, staff, general public and outside agencies
• Maintain effective records relating to Health & Safety and maintenance check procedures
• Be committed to working as part of a whole school team
• Have the ability to promote the school’s ethos and reputation within the community
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school by appointment. Application packs are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a large stamped address envelope (ensuring enough postage is on prepaid envelope (large stamp) to school. All applications to be received by the end of school day on Friday 11th October.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from Criminal Records Bureau
Blackfell Primary safeguards and protects its children and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Safeguarding Board Procedures
This job is closed for applications.