Key Stage 2 Teacher- Maternity Cover
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/10/2019 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Greenhead Primary School is seeking an exciting and dynamic teacher to join our forward thinking school. The successful applicant will be based in Key Stage Two and will benefit from the full support of a well-established Key Stage Two team.
Greenhead Primary School is a ‘Good’ school. It is part of a strong federation with Henshaw CE Primary School and has a supportive network of experienced staff and governors. We have strong community links, a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and fantastic children. We have good opportunities for CPD and provide excellent support through our HLTAs. Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQT’s.
• A ‘Good’ village school
• A friendly, welcoming community
• Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn
• A motivated team of staff and governors
• Support for your professional career development
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
• is a positive presence in the classroom and has confident behaviour management skills
• is able to inspire children and help develop a love of learning
• has high expectations and will encourage children to reach their full potential
• is enthusiastic about teaching and committed to learning
• is positive, organised and able to work in a team or on their own
• is committed to developing their own professional skills
• Is an excellent teacher
• Be experienced with mixed age classes
• Have the skills to support, motivate and inspire pupils
• Have good classroom management skills
For more information about the post please contact Mrs Tapscott, our School Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Midday Wednesday 16th October 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 18th October 2019
Interviews: Thursday 24th October 2019
Greenhead CE Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and DBS check (formerly CRB).
This job is closed for applications.