Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/10/2019 12:00
£24,373 - £35,971
Schools - Teaching
KS2 Class Teacher (maternity cover)
Required for November 2019
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, inspirational and innovative teacher to join our fast moving, forward thinking school to work in Key Stage 2, on a fixed term contract until the end of the summer term 2020, covering maternity leave.
We are looking for a classroom practitioner who has:
• Relevant training and experience of successful teaching and learning
• High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
• A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
• A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
• A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
• Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
• The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
• The ability to deliver outstanding teaching
Applications from NQTs will also be welcome.
Monday 14 October 2019, 12 noon
Shortlisting will take place Tuesday 15 October 2019 with interviews taking place w/c 21 October 2019
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on
0191 563 0975 to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Application forms should be completed and returned with a supporting letter (no more than two sides of A4 font size 10) to email@example.com or by post to Karen Oliver, Admin Services Manager, Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Millfield, Sunderland SR4 6JF
This job is closed for applications.